JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative, Get More Math
• Department: Customer Experience
• Reports to: Director of Customer Experience
• Job status: Independent Contractor (up to 5 hours per weekday)
Get More Math is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled problem solver to support our customers’ experience. We need an individual who can assist our customers by offering suggestions to improve their understanding and usage of the app along with solutions to any problems that arise. This work will be completed remotely and requires a personal computer and high-speed internet.
The role requires in-depth knowledge of Get More Math. Additional training will be provided on the app as needed and on the various platforms used to provide support. Classroom experience with Get More Math is preferred.
• BA/BS degree
• Math teaching experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent task management and organizational skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but are not limited to, the following: (Other duties may be assigned. These duties will be performed individually and in cooperation with other team members.)
• Answer customer questions and troubleshoot issues in the app via live chat and email
• Update customer information in the database and create accounts for new users
• Establish a positive rapport with customers and provide professional and courteous exchanges
• Work with various teams across the company to ensure customer success
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org